Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

For frogs, turtles, snakes, and the thrill of the hunt. For too much ice cream and nachos for breakfast. For dancing with us when you get home, and wanting to wake us up before you leave. For the zillions of trips to the rodeo, the zoo, and the pool. For starting our college savings fund instead of buying that sports car. For showing us what a real man is, so we don't grow up and hook up with a loser. Thanks, Daddy! You are our hero . . . every single day.












































: :

And to my sweet daddy. Words could never express, but I try. For giving me a poet's soul with a strong will. For showing me the rewards of integrity and hard work. Then, the fun of spontaneity and decadence. It's nice to have someone out there who 'gets' me. I love you more than the sun and the moon . . .
Happy Father's Day!

4 comments:

m.e. said...

I love this, Allie. What a tribute!

allie said...

Thanks. He really liked it:)

I was just thinking about you! I really want to talk to you about MDO. Make the whole thing easier for you.

Christina said...

This is so beautiful and touching!

Billie said...

Allie, I can't get your pictures anymore. Any ideas?